Contacting Your City Council

Written Correspondence

Correspondence sent to or from members of the City Council may be subject to disclosure and additional distribution pursuant to the Public Records Act and the Brown Act.

Written correspondence to the Grover Beach City Council may be sent by mail or hand delivery to:

Grover Beach City Hall
Attn: City Council
154 S. Eighth Street
Grover Beach, CA 93433

Email correspondence may be sent to all members of the City Council at: the Grover Beach City Council

or may be sent to individual members of the City Council at:

or you may complete a Contact Your City Council Form. Please describe the topic of your concern(s) in the subject line or the body of your correspondence.


Call the City Management Department at (805) 473-4567 to speak with a staff member during regular business hours or leave a voice mail if calling after hours. Your message will then be forwarded to the Mayor and/or City Council Member(s).

In Person

At City Hall

Come by City Hall during regular business hours to request an appointment or leave a message for your City Council in the City Management Department, located at 154 South Eighth Street.

At a Regular City Council Meeting During the Public Comment Period

Any member of the public may address the City Council for a period not to exceed three minutes total on any item of interest within the jurisdiction of the City Council.

The City Council will listen to all communications. However, in compliance with state law, the City Council cannot act on items that do not already appear on the printed and posted agenda. Please refer to Policies and Procedures for Conduct and Decorum at Council Meetings (PDF) for more details.