Building Division Documents, Forms & Resources
NEW BUILDING FEE SCHEDULE ADOPTED 2/28/2022. FEES WILL BE IN EFFECT ON 5/1/2022.
THE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT IS ACCEPTING ELECTRONIC APPLICATIONS AND PLANS FOR BUILDING PERMITS AND DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS
Building Permit Applications and Development Permit Applications and related documents shall be submitted electronically in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly label and separate documents (e.g. Title Report, plans, Structural Calculations, etc.). If document(s) are too large to email as an attachment, please send us an email link to the documents.
Please mail checks or money orders, made payable to the City of Grover Beach, to: City of Grover Beach, Community Development Department, 154 South 8th Street, Grover Beach, CA 93433, or place in the "Utility Payment Drop Box" at 154 South 8th Street, Grover Beach, CA 93433.
If you have any questions, including the amount due at the time of permit submittal, please email email@example.com, or call us at (805) 473-4520.
Building Permit Applications and Forms
- Building Permit Application (PDF)
- Application for Unreasonable Hardship Exception to Disabled Access Requirements (PDF)
- Demolition Packet (PDF)
Building Permit Checklists
- Curb, Gutter, and Sidewalk Checklist (PDF)
- Electronic Submittal Instructions (PDF)
- General Building Permit Checklist (PDF)
- Grading and Drainage Checklist (PDF)
- Solar Photovoltaic Permit Checklist (PDF)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Permit Checklist (PDF)
- Residential Window and Door Replacement (PDF)
Building Division Documents and Resources
- Building Permit Process Flowchart (PDF)
- Owner Builder Informational Brochure (PDF)
- California Building Code (provided by the California Building Standards Commission)
- Building Fee Schedule (effective 5/1/2022) NEW!
- Septic Tank Abandonment and Connection to City Sewer Informational Handout
- Plans that Require Signature of a CA Professional Engineer or CA Registered Architect
- EPA Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting Program Information (link to EPA website)
- Disability Access Requirements and Resources:
Links to Documents, Forms and Resources from Other Departments
- Business Tax Certificate Application
- Planning Department Documents, Forms and Resources
- Engineering/Public Works Department Documents, Forms and Resources
- Fire & Safety Requirements For Cannabis Uses (PDF)
- Master Fee Schedule
Navigate Quickly & Easily
City Help Center